Sunday 19 June 2011

D-day



19/6 20111

D –day  (finally)

Location; Luzern, Switzerland
 
390 kilometers on the log.
Bike arrived this morning at 07.00 hrs. It is good to be together again.

I was hot to go so I hit the tarmac shortly after 08.00. I just fixed the most necessary adjustments in the packing. As I already lost 24 hrs I wanted to make up some time.

Today’s route took me north towards Alessandria and the up to the Swiss border near Locarno. Then onwards to entrance of the Gotthard tunnel. It was an eerie experience to drive in a tunnel for so many kilometers, but well worth it.

The bike purrs like cat and we are eating miles together.
Stopping tonight at Alfa hotel in Luzern.

Tomorrow I will set course for the Rheine Valley, Germany.


Goran

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sponsor Goran to support his trip or even send him an email to cheer him on.