Sunday 19 June 2011

D-day minus 1


18/6/2011

Savona  17.00  local time

D-day minus one

What a wonderful day with plenty of sunshine. But what a waste of time!

I could have been hammering on through the Gotthard tunnel and into the land of chocolate, clocks and army knives

The good people of Savona have plenty of dogs they walk about with, they always say Bon Giorno even to strangers and they don’t like to speak English. The coffee is excellent at Euro 1.40 for a double espresso (served with a smile!!!)

I just received notice that the man from the port agency will pick me up at 07.00 hrs tomorrow (Sunday). This means I could be on my jolly way in the early hours of the morning.

The next report will be from Switzerland.

If you have nothing else to do, like me you, you can always log into your bank account and donate some money for our good cause. 

Goran

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sponsor Goran to support his trip or even send him an email to cheer him on.