Wednesday 22 June 2011

D-day plus 3


21/6 20111

D-day plus 3

Location; Kolding, Denmark

540 kilometers on today’s log.

Sorry no pictures today. It has just been a long transport from A-B

Gottingen-Hannover-Hamburg-Flensburg-Kolding Denmark.  Like pearls on a string l!

But me and the Honda really chewed some tarmac today!  The motorcycle has really been forced to show true colors!  

It was a lot of motorway, got lost a few times as I disagreed with the GPS!

German autobahn… It is like a racing track with lorries as obstacles to make it more thrilling.
So I made it to Denmark although with a slightly sore bum, but it is SWEDEN OR BUST!

The weather has been very good today except a few showers that I challenged on the bike. I hope the clothes will get dry until tomorrow.

I hope to be able to get some nice pictures tomorrow as there will be a chance for some sightseeing in Demark before I cross the mighty bridge into Sweden.

Tonight’s stop is at the Scandic Hotel in Kolding where they actually let me park the Honda inside their delivery area, protected behind big doors. I am actually parked next to two police motorcycles so I am not worried about it getting stolen during the night. 

Goran


If you have… thanks for your support for a good cause! I am doing what I can to keep my end of the deal.

Goran

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sponsor Goran to support his trip or even send him an email to cheer him on.