Wednesday 22 June 2011

D-day plus 2


21/6 20111

D-day plus 2

Location; Gottingen, Germany

460 kilometers on today’s log.
  

After a substantial breakfast at the Vogel’s house  I set out for Cologne.
Many thanks Friedrich, Christiane and Gerolf!

However, the rain started soon after takeoff so I decided to get another route and ended up in the picturesque town of Worms.

This was the only time for a bit of sightseeing and a Kodak moment.
With the rain pouring down, what else, I went north on B9 road along the Rhine valley. A most beautiful sight, but so sad that there was no chance to get any good pictures.

Still lagging behind 24 hours I made up my mind to push on until my legs resigned, so I made it to the good town of Gottingen about 300 km south of Hamburg. I have a chance to make it to the ferry crossing or into Denmark tomorrow. 

It has been a very nice trip through beautiful landscapes. 

As I write this report the sun started to shine outside the hotel window!!  Murphy’s Law or what?


If you have… thanks for your support for a good cause! I am doing what I can to keep my end of the deal.

Goran

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sponsor Goran to support his trip or even send him an email to cheer him on.